Monday, October 31, 2011

Living a new dream....

I've tried to have a different view of things lately.....October was devastating to put it mildly. I started my period the same day as my due date after telling myself I was pregnant. I was so emotionally shattered I've decided to take a break from it all. I've decided to live presently in the dream I'm in.. I have an amazing husband and we have a love story that anyone would be lucky to have, I have an amzibg, loving, smart, sweet little boy. We gave had the ability to take him to Disney and the beach every year. When I look outside the box I realize I am already blessed. It's amazing how therapeutic it is to just have a few weeks already of not thinking what day I'm on, actually get to make love with my husband whenever I want(not on a schedule), and try to get back to myself emotionally and physically. I almost felt like I had lost myself in the mist of all my grief.

No comments:

Post a Comment